This is the place that you will find the course manual, required government forms, videos, factsheets, and links to other resources.
Pick up a copy of the IPM for Corn and Soybeans at select OMAFRA and MECP locations or contact us.
To open the following forms, please right-click and select "Save link as" or "Save target as" to save the file.
- Inspection of Soil: Pest Assessment Report
- Instructions: Inspection of Soil - Pest Assessment Report
- Online Version of the Inspection of Soil - Pest Assessment Report
- Inspection of a Crop: Pest Assessment Report
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Written Declaration
- Pest Assessment Guide
- Neonicotinoid Regulations for Growers
- Neonicotinoid Regulations for Seed Vendors
- Professional Pest Advisors
- Class 12 Pesticides List - Unique Name Identifier (UNI - seed variety or hybrid) list for completing planting and/or written instruction records
- Twitter: @ONIPMcornsoy
- Certified Crop Advisor
- Ontario Institute of Professional Agrologists
- Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association Funding Programs - GLASI and SHIP
- Scouting and Integrated Pest Management and Guides
- Guide to Early Season Crop Pests
- Health Canada
- Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks - for regulatory questions please call 1-800-565-4923, TTY 1-855-515-2759, or direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs - for agricultural related questions please call 1-877-424-1300, TTY 1-855-676-2811, or direct email: email@example.com